How to Apply to LCBI
New Student – Early Application Incentive!
Apply by April 1st, 2017
LCBI APPLICATION PACKAGE 2017-2018
As an LCBI Bison, you will be a part of a safe and family like community that links current students to 100 years of history. You will be surrounded by caring and supportive teaching staff that will challenge you academically. You will develop your gifts of athletics and fine arts through our extra-curricular programs. You will have the opportunity to explore and grow spiritually as you are involved a strong christian environment. At LCBI, we will get to know you as an individual and help to prepare you to write the next chapter in your story in whichever path or field that you choose.
The Recruitment and Admissions team will help you through each step of the application process and are here to answer any questions you may have. We invite you to come to our campus for a visit! You will be able to meet the staff and students, visit residences, attend chapel and eat in the cafeteria. Consider attending a Spend-A-Day, or coming for a private tour of LCBI.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE:
1. Download the complete 2017-18 Application Package, print and fill out the forms.
2. Fillable forms for your convenience.
3. Send completed Section A , B, F and G from the Application Package to LCBI High School:
LCBI High School
Outlook, SK S0L 2N0
3. Have family physician complete Form C – Physician Report
Have them send the completed form directly to LCBI High School.
4. Have current Math and English Language Arts teacher complete confidential references on Form D.1 and D.2.
Have them send the completed forms directly to LCBI High School.
5. Have Family Friend, Youth Leader or Pastor complete Form E
Send the completed reference directly to LCBI High School.
6. For International Students
Complete the application for Study Permit from Citizenship and Immigration Canada. LCBI High School will forward an Acceptance Letter document and Custodian Declaration document, which are required as part of the Study Permit application.